Low in sugar and grain-free, these spiced pumpkin muffins, studded with apples and raisins, make for a healthy breakfast or snack!
Serves: 10-12 muffins
- 1½ c. almond meal
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ c. canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- ½ apple, peeled & grated
- ¼ c. golden raisins
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond meal, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, syrup, and oil — whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to the almond meal mixture. Stir to combine, then fold in the grated apple and raisins.
- Plop batter into a lined muffin pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350F.
Like this recipe? Join my newsletter for more healthy, delicious recipes and get my top tips for Moms!
If you’d like a Free Consultation with me to go over your personal situation and get some personalized recommendations, contact me here.
Recipe via Institute for Integrative Nutrition.