Calling New Mamas (and muffin lovers)!
After playing with tons of recipes, I have officially found THE Perfect Lactation Muffins Recipe!
No matter if you’re breastfeeding or not, these muffins are delicious, nutritious and guilt-free. I am using Majka Plant-Based Lactation Protein Powder for an extra nutrition boost: this yummy gem is packed with B vitamins, D3, minerals, pre and probiotics, iodine, digestive enzymes and galactagogues (herbal supplements that help you produce more breastmilk).
- if you’re breastfeeding, this is your all-in-1 treat. If will help you nourish and treat yourself, while you produce more milk!
- if you’re not breastfeeding, you’ll still get the nutrition boost, which will help you feel great inside and out.
- also amazing for kids: my 3 kids LOVE them and always ask for more!
Ready for the ultimate lactation muffins?
Ingredients (for 6 muffins)
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 apple
- 1/2 scoop of Majka Plant-Based Lactation Protein Powder. (use code SONIA15 for 15% off).
- 65g old fashion oats
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs if you’re vegan – 1 tbsp ground flax seeds, mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- Cinnamon to taste (I use 1 full tbsp)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 12 dark chocolate pieces for extra taste and decoration (I use 85% cacao)
- Preheat oven to 390F. Grease your muffin molds with coconut oil (if you use silicone molds) or add muffin papers (if you use stainless steel muffin pan) .
- Peel the apple and cut in pieces.
- Bake the apple: place it either in the microwave for 2 min or in the oven for 5 min.
- Blend all ingredients together except dark chocolate.
- Pour into loaf muffin pan or molds.
- For each muffin, place 1 chocolate piece inside the batter and 1 on top.
- Bake in oven at 390 for 10-15 min depending on your oven. Keep checking.
- Let cool off a bit and…
Don’t forget to claim our 15% off when you get your Majka Plant-Based Lactation Protein Powder, using my code SONIA15!
Like this recipe? Join my newsletter for more healthy, delicious recipes and get my top tips for Moms!
If you’d like a Free Consultation with me to go over your personal situation and get some personalized recommendations, contact me here.